- As of today we are seeing emergency/ urgent appointments only, in line with current advice.
- This means that routine vaccinations, medication check-ups (unless vital) and routine neutering surgeries have been postponed. We will honour the appointments already booked where possible. These steps have been taken to reduce exposure for staff and clients, but to also conserve oxygen supply which may be required for human use in coming weeks.
- We have also temporarily cancelled the morning drop in, in order to limit the number of people in the waiting room at one time.
- Please phone to book an appointment.
- Please check in for your appointment at the reception window, and then wait in your vehicle or outside. A member of staff will escort you into the building. We ask that only one person attends per appointment.
- We are disinfecting consultation rooms between patients. Hand gel and hand washing facilities are available for client use.
- Our consulting tables have been moved back to ensure adequate distance between people at all times. We ask that you respectfully try to maintain an approximate distance of 2m from staff members when talking to them. Please do not be offended if the member of staff you see is wearing gloves or other Personal protective wear.
- Medication and food orders- we are still receiving orders from our wholesalers, but these are sporadic. Please order a week in advance, to give the suppliers time to deliver. Please do not buy medications and food in bulk if possible. You will be asked to pay at time of ordering where possible to limit the amount of time taken for each collection.
- Please collect repeat prescriptions via the reception window.
- Unwell pets will always be our main priority. If you are unwell or self isolating and your pet needs veterinary attention please contact us to make a plan of how we can help and treat your pet. For clients who are self isolating and need advice we can offer a video consult. Please note a reduced consult fee will apply.
- Please be patient with staff. We do not know more than you do. We are doing the best we can in the circumstances, but the information we receive changes daily. Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Please do not take offence to the increased levels of disinfection. We are doing this to protect ourselves and our clients. Like yourselves, we also have vulnerable family members dependent on us staying healthy.
- Look after yourselves and our furry friends.
- Please let us know how we can help you in this trying time.
See all News | March 23, 2020 | 12:53 pm